Monday, November 23, 2009

A productive weekend

I finally got all my fall duties done. I put in the second toilet in our second bathroom. I got my truck washed and now we are all set. It has been a long working around the house November. I got to go hiking with friend one Saturday though. I'm done with Kjell Eriksson's "Stenkistan". It was not one of his best but still, any Kjell Eriksson is good. I was sad to hear that he is wrapping up the Ann Lindell series with the tenth book. Currently, I'm reading another Malcolm Gladwell. It's called Blink. It is not as good as outliers but still a necessary read if you like Malcolm's books. Next I need to finish up a couple of more of Kjell Eriksson's and then move on to Malcolm Gladwell's "The Tipping Point. As you can see, fall is my reading time. I'm going to go on a hike Sunday after thanksgiving. Besides that not much else going on.