Sunday, November 1, 2009

Zombieland

The wife and I did a night out on the town, We have had some hit and miss with Halloween so we decided to stay out of the house this time. I suggested we go see "Zombieland" about three weeks ago but no, Lisa didn't think it sounded good. I told her it's getting good buzz. Lisa came home the other day and now all of a sudden she said she likes to see it. It's kind of funny that she changed her mind when the suggestion didn't come from me. LOL. Anyway, after stopping for dinner we hit the theater at East Towne and we were there with only a handful of others. It was a game day and Halloween so I guess it's no surprise.

The movie began strong and crazy. It was a hilarious gore fest until about halfway through when the movie seemed to stall. It dragged for a while and came to an abrupt and somewhat non satisfying ending. It's an okay movie but doesn't deserve all the rave lately. If you don't have anything else go see it, but I should have gone to see the new Cohen brothers movie (A Serious Man) instead. Oh well.