Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Chores to do plus a couple of movies

Even though, I still feel somewhat tired from my sore throat and headaches lately, I did get some stuff done. Lisa and I got the gutters cleaned, I got all the leafs off my lawn and we cleaned the entire house today. Lisa got two new tires for her car and I even managed to watch two old westerns. I watched Pale Rider from 1985 and Unforgiven from 1992. Most people love unforgiven and I do to but Pale Rider in my opinion is a better movie. I know, I'm not following the mainstream but that's just my opinion. Both movies are worth seeing though. I especially like MichaelMoriarty who plays the main miner character in the movie. I can't believe it's almost 25 years ago I went and so this movie at the theater in Växjö, Sweden.