Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back from the dead

Well not quite, I never actually died, and if I did who would be writing all this right this minute? It must be the meds, I'm overdosed I guess. What on earth is all this about you might ask! Well, I'm recovering from my second bout with severe sore throat and miscellaneous cold symptoms. Frankly I'm tired of it and let's hope this is the last for this season, of this kind of misery. I had big plans for last weekend. I ended up in bed most of the time so my lovely wife Lisa had to do all those planned chores. Not a bad deal you might say. If it wasn't for the damned sore throat and the fact that I couldn't get any sleep worth anything. Anway, Lisa shamppooed the whole carpet by herself. I did manage to get my vehicle serviced but Lisa had to do the grocery shopping and the house cleaning solo. I guess I owe her one know.

Not much else going on. No fly tying, no fishing, no movies, hardly any reading and no hiking. I am thinking about doing Frozen Head State Park for a hike soon and I want to go see Clint's new movie Gran Torino. If I can just stay away from the germs and viruses out there.