Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vi Hade I Alla Fall Tur Med Vädret Igen and Segemyhr säsong 4

Vädret 2 for shorts was not as good as the the first and classic one from 1980. I don't think anyone would go in to it thinking that way. It's somewhat sad and a fact of life to see how everyone has aged. Especially Claire Wikholm, but Rolf Skoglund doesn't look like a spring chicken either, and I don't' either LOL. The movie is a decent hour and a half of fun. Although it is not even close to the first one when it comes to laughter.

As for Segemyhr, what can I say. It's probably the best tv series in decades. I know the original was Norwegian, but Jähkel, Ulvesson, Sarri, and Eriksson are just a match in heaven for this series. Highly recommended.

I'm way behind on reading and such, but managed to get out of the house for a hike with The Great Smoky Mountain Hiking club. We went to schoolhouse gap on Chestnut Top Trail. It was somewhat strenuous for me after all the weight gain over the holidays. Well, that' s about it for now, I'm on my way to see the Knoxville Ice Bears hockey team beat Pensacola tonight.