Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hello again. It's cold and dreary this morning. We (Federation of Fly fisher in Knoxville) together with TU in Maryville and others cleaned up the riverbanks through Townsend yesterday. It was cold and rainy but not too bad after all. We had a good turnout and the food afterward was great.

I'm trying to finish up Stieg Larsson's book "The Girl With The Dragoon Tattoo" it is pretty good. I also watched two swedish movies yesterday. "Predikanten" by Camilla Läckberg and Martina Haag's "Underbar och Älskad av alla". The first one was an ordinary police drama and the second one a feel good comedy by director Hannes Holm in Sweden. I liked it pretty good. I'm not keen on writing reviews but if you like a somewhat funny and silly comedy you would like this one. It is probably not available through the ordinary distribution channels in the U.S. I got my copy from my mom in Sweden and it's a PAL version region 2. It will only play on a dvd with a region free seeting and converter built in.