Sunday, September 28, 2008

Went back to Clinch

I haven't fished in a month so it was nice to be back on the river. Fishing was not easy today and when I got there I was the only fisherman on the rive. I fished the jail area in Clinton. After about half an hour or so six other fishermen had made their way out on the river. The air temp was very comfortable and fall is finallyhere. I managed to catch 5 Rainbows and 1 Brown. The biggest fish was a 10 inch bow. They took a small bh midge in size 20 (black). I only fished for three hours. Man I can tell how out of shape I am after a month of couch potato living.

I watched a documentary on the Third Reich and their ideals relating to various forms of art. Name of the flick "The Architecture of Doom". I tried to watch a Norwegian move "Zero Kelvin" but gave up, it was awful. I'm currently reading Arnaldur Indridason "Arctic Chill" which so far is outstanding. That's it for now. Next weekend I will be in Elkmont hopefully doing some fishing.