Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday October 17, 2009 No fishing but shopping instead

The wife and I went shopping today. Before you call me crazy, I had an important mission. I needed to use up my Orvis coupons I receive a few times a year. $25 off $50 is never wrong. We had a gift card for Logan's Roadhouse also to use up. I then ended up at Bass Pro Shops to use my rewards points there. All in all a full day with a lot of bargain hunting. I'm not going to bore you with all the places we went but we went all over the place. As for reading and films. I just finished watching "Hang em' High" again. It has been a while since I saw it. It is not one of Clint Eastwood's best in my opinion. It kind of drags a bit. It is still a good movie just because I'm an Eastwood fan.

My reading is slow right now, I'm finishing up On the Spine of Time by Harry Middleton. He was no Hemingway but a nice read nevertheless. That's all for now.