Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day After My 42 nd

Well, here it is the day after my 42 nd birthday and I'm really pleased. Pleased with my wife who agreed to change the plans and go see "Gran Torino" instead of a free movie pass she had for "New In Town". Clint is very good as usual but I do think if you have issues with Clint and realism in general this movie might not be for you. I liked it but I can't say it's his best.

As for my birthday celebration, well, Jennifer at work produced a birthday cake as usual. It was very good and very much appreciated. Jennifer always think of me on my birthday. Can't say I deserve it though.

Lisa, my wife and I went to "Tomato Head" a restaurant on Market Square in downtown Knoxville. It was great . One of the best pizzas I have ever had. I had pineapple and ham on mine. Lisa chose spaghetti instead. She liked very much also.

How about Appaloosa? I watched it last weekend. It's alright. It's a so so story. Viggo Mortensen and Ed Harris along with Jeremy Irons and Timothy Spall are great. The character which Renee' Zelllweger plays was not that good. I think Renee' is getting the wrong roles lately.

All in all a very good week and a very good birthday. Thanks Lisa my wife and Jennifer my friend at work.